Join our Board
The Capture the Dream, Inc. Board will help guide and promote the mission of Capture the Dream, Inc. We invite business and civic leaders to serve as the organization’s ambassadors in the community and support our events and activities. Board membership provides the opportunity to strengthen ties in the community and to network with other community leaders.
As a board member, you will have the opportunity to engage in the following:
- Serve as a role model for dreamers in the Bay Area community to “Dream Big” to achieve their career goals and aspirations
- Contribute as a key decision maker involving community issues, Capture the Dream, Inc. programs, fundraising, finance, and events involving the organization
- Provide guidance on expanding the reach of Capture the Dream, Inc. and scaling up the organization to serve more individuals in need
- Participate in Capture the Dream, Inc’s key programs including the Dreamcatcher mentorship program, Scholarship Fund, Educational Field Trips, and Adopt-a-Family holiday program
- Interact and engage with community members at various events, specifically involving low income families, K-12th students, single mothers, foster youths, teachers, volunteers, interns, and others
- Join committees to play an active role in fundraising, public relations, program development, finance, and more
Ready to take the next step towards playing an integral role in furthering the low income community in the Bay Area? Please click on ‘Apply Now’ button below to download an application form to get started. Our Capture the Dream, Inc. Team will review your application and contact you to schedule an interview.
Read our FAQs.