Be a Volunteer
Capture the Dream, Inc.’s Staff Volunteers utilized a variety of skills-based experiences to contribute to the community in a more meaningful way. The time commitment is approximately 2-5 hours/week. Here is a list of Skills-Based Volunteer Opportunities that we currently have open:
Public Relations Representative
Social Media Specialist
Community Relations Manager
Vice President of Information Technology
Special Events Volunteers
Want to volunteer on a more ad-hoc level for special programs and/or events? The time commitment is the duration of the individual event itself. Contact Us to be added to our Special Events Volunteer List.
Special Events Volunteers participate in the following types of activities:
- Tabling and/or flyering at the Capture the Dream, Inc. booth
- Chaperoning children during our monthly Educational Field Trips
- Gift wrapping and moving gifts at our annual Adopt-a-Family Event
- Participating in fundraiser events such as networking events, dinners, auctions, etc.
- Evaluating scholarship applications and essays in our annual Scholarship Fund Committee
- And many more opportunities!
For more information on a particular opportunity, please contact us.