Make A Difference
Our Dreamcatcher program makes even the smallest dreams come true. Most of children we serve come from single-parent, low-income families or immigrant families. Their parents seek our support, knowing a mentor can recognize their children’s potential and help them achieving their dreams.
Check out our mentorship story right here and see the positive influence of mentorship.
Ready to be a mentor?
Just fill out an online application. After you complete it, our staff members will contact you shortly. You’ll need to:
- A formal written application.
- Background, DMV record, and reference checks.
- A phone screen and an in-person interview.
- An orientation and training that outlines the mentorship commitment, code of conduct, and expectations.
- Completion of an activity log after each mentor meeting with his/her mentee.
- Frequent check-ins with a match support coordinator.
- Commitment to meeting 4 hours a month for at least one year.
For more information about being a mentor, please contact us at [email protected].